Friday, June 16, 2017

☠ Flying Conman & The Gang of Pirates!! ☠

The following monologue takes place in the movie *The #Italian #Job*. It ridicules, in general, the business of government. I found it amusing, especially the way this monologue was delivered, as it matches the current scenario here.

🐷🐷🐷

You're right on time.

All these poor bastards
out there,

putting their life
savings in banks,

and S&Ls, and mutual funds.

*How do they think,*
*when the collapse comes,*

*they can depend*
*on the government?*

I don't think so.

...
...

*Governments are nothing more*
*than puppets and strings*

in a world where NAFTA
can overrule the Supreme Court.

Like my cousin Mashkov

always says: "*This*
*is our only refuge, baby...*

*G O L D.*"

🐷🐷🐷

At least, they have a refuge in the form of Gold. Can we also...? NO!!! I am sure our conman & his croc allies will definitely have something to counter that.

Government + Banks = Hand & Glove = Licensed to loot

Government = a puppetry show headed by a conman steered by business crocs; all from the same region.

🐷🐷🐷

Now, for the following monologue from the movie *#Hill #or #High #Water*. This is part of a dialogue between a Red Indian ranger and his soon-to-retire White superior. The later one was superbly enacted by Jeff Bridges. I loved his acting & dialogue delivery. He got the best one-liners. ☺

🐷🐷🐷

150 years ago, all this
was my ancestors' land.

Everything you can see.

Everything you saw yesterday.

Till the grandparents
of these folks (Whites) took it.

And now, it's been taken from them.

Except it ain't no army doing it.

It's those sons of bitches right there (points out at a bank nearby!!).

🐷🐷🐷

That's right. Banks are going to own every business in the future!!

After the Jerusalem wars, Europe became very poor. Before they found a way to loot us (and become the great White Gods and protectors of this dying planet), they employed illegal ways, like employing sea pirates, to make the ends meet. That was out of need. But, what is happening here right now is because of greed!!

The notion that the banks are handling public's money is gone!! It's no longer "because of public they are making a living". It's now, "because of banks public is able to live". Just like governments & politicians. Both depend on people. But, act like public depends on them. Like a parasite commanding the host.

Modern banking has come down to simply a spy network in the hands of  conmen running the daylight robbery called Government!!

🐷🐷🐷

😜 Currently Playing: #Flying #Conman & The Gang of Pirates: Filling The Coffers

😝 Sequel "Flying Conman & The Gang of Pirates: At India's End" is being filmed and will hit the theaters in 2019!!

😛 Here is the theme song:

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage plunder, we rifle and loot.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We extort and pilfer, we filch and sack.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
Maraud and embezzle and even highjack.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We kindle and char and in flame and ignite.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
We burn up the city, we're really a fright.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

We're rascals and scoundrels, we're villians and knaves.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
We're devils and black sheep, we're really bad eggs.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

We're beggars and blighters and ne'er do-well cads,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me. 

😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment